Friday, February 16, 2007

School and today

Badev(hello)

Today I went to P.E. I go on Tuesdays and Fridays. It is different from the gym that I am used to. The gym is about 1/3 the size of our gym and the floors are very old. There are locker rooms, it is just a room with some coat hangers. After you change, you do exercises and then relays.

Today this was my schedule. Armenian, (which I learn to right the letters) then English (the teacher called me the assistant), PE, Literature and finally art. The classes change every day so it gets very confusing.

Today Armina took us to Republic Square. There we went to the Armenian History museum. We saw alot of pots and pottery. In this one room there was all this stuff about the war. In another room there was a very old chariot which was used in about the ninth century. It looked very old and interesting. Armina said rich people had them, and when someone died they would put them in that and bury them in with the chariot. There were also dresses that people used to wear and old rugs and jewelry. There were a few earrings that looked that they were very heavy.

Madisen

No comments: